Filter Everything PRO is a new professional WordPress/WooCommerce Product Filter that allows you to build powerful faceted filtering system for your site.
WHAT THE BEST FILTER PLUGIN SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO?
- To filter by any possible criteria. Please, see details ↓
- To filter any Post types (products, posts, cars, houses, recipes etc)
- Support any kind of filter views (checkboxes, radio buttons, labels list, dropdowns, range)
- To be ready for use on mobile devices
- To work fast and support AJAX
- To be compatible with WordPress themes and popular plugins (ACF, WPML etc)
All of this is supported by the Filter Everything PRO!
MOREOVER IT ALSO
- filters on any pages including created with Page builders
- allows you to sort filtered results by any criteria
- allows you to get Search Engine traffic automatically on filtering result pages
- supports pretty URLs like /color-blue/brand-apple/
- supports smart filtering by Woo product variations
- works in “Apply button” and “Autosubmit” modes
- … and others — see full key features list ↓ below.
Watch the video review from WPTuts
Filter Everything — Best WooCommerce Filter Plugin?
Review of the free limited version available on WordPress.org
WEBSITES THAT ALREADY USE The Filter Everything PRO
- Demo Filter Everything
- Musical instrument shop
- Custom post type filter
- Big lamp store (6K products)
- auslandsjob.de (horizontal view)
- Jewelry shop (5K products)
- Sunglasses Shop
- Customization example 1
- Customization example 2
- Your site?
HAVE A QUESTION?
Please, ask before buying →
PLUGIN KEY FEATURES
✔ Filters Any WordPress Post type
WooCommerce products, posts, recipes (but not WP Recipe maker yet), cars, real estate objects and so on.
✔ Works on Any WordPress Page
Includnig singular pages created with Page builders like Elementor, Divi builder, Themify, WPBakery, Visual Composer, Oxygen builder, Beaver builder etc
✔ Supports custom WP Queries
You can filter posts related with Any WP Query on a page. Including custom WordPress loops placed directly in theme files.
✔ Filters by Any WordPress parameters
Well for example:
- Price, Sale price or any numeric value from Custom Fields.
- Product rating
- Product Category, Tag or Any custom Product Taxonomy
- Any product Attribute: size, color, length, width, weight etc
- All Product statuses: On Sale, In Stock, Downloadable, Backordered, Featured etc
- Product Type: Variable, Simple, Grouped, External
- Shipping class
- Product Visibility
- Product Brand
- Any custom WordPress Taxonomy
- Featured image (exists/not exists)
- Product/Post Views count
- Cooking time
- Anything you can imagine and put into Taxonomy or Custom Field in WordPress.
✔ Compatible with Page Builders
Tested with Elementor, Divi builder, Themify builder, WP Bakery composer, Oxygen builder, Beaver builder, JetEngine and others
✔ Clean, pretty URLs and Permalinks
For filtering results pages. This allow index them by Search Engines, share, bookmark or so
✔ Arbitrary filters order in URL
✔ Built-in Search Field
That allows you to search in filtered posts fields such as Post content, Post title, Posts excerpt and SKU in Woo products.
Please, see demo example →
✔ Step-by-Step filtering
Allows you to load specific Filter terms in dependency from selection of another Filter
✔ Filters WooCommerce products + Smart filtering by variatons
✔ Own Sorting dropdown with unlimited sorting options
✔ Individual Filters Sets for pages or archives
Allows you to create specific filters for different Categories, Tags or any other pages. Thus, you can filter products or posts by relevant parameters only.
✔ Supports filtering values in any languages
Among them Chinese, Arabic, Hebrew, Hindi etc
✔ Make specific filtering pages available for indexing.
By Search Engines and get more visitors to your site by “chunky middle” and “long-tail” keywords.
✔ Individual SEO titles, H1 titles and Meta descriptions
For filtering pages
✔ SEO Rules
That allow you to automatically generate H1 title, SEO title and Meta description for filtering pages.
✔ Compatible with any theme design
Just select the filter’s primary color.
Horizontal or Vertical layout.
With ability to set from 2 to 5 columns
Color Swatches and Brand logos
Use images and colors to make filtering more visual.
Automatic scrolling to the top of the page, if all found products fit on a single page.
Filters search results
Refine your WordPress search with the Filter Everything plugin
Compatible with caching plugins
COMPATIBLE WITH POPULAR PLUGINS
- Tested with page builders: Elementor, Divi theme and builder, Themify builder, WPBakery, Visual Composer, Oxygen builder. Should be compatible with all other page builders.
- Tested and compatible with WPML plugin.
- Tested with SEO plugins: Yoast SEO, All in One SEO, Rank Math SEO, The SEO Framework, SEOPress and Squirrly SEO.
- Tested and compatible with multi-currency plugins WOOCS and CURCY
MULTI-LICENSE IS AVAILABLE
Please, write me PM to get more info about multi-license.
- Filtering criteria
- Filter label
- URL prefix for filter
- Meta key (for filters by Custom Field)
- View [Checkboxes|Radio buttons|Labels list|Dropdown|Range]
- Filter logic [AND|OR]
- Sort terms by [Term name|Post count|Term ID]
- Include/Exclude terms
- Folding [Enabled|Disabled]
- Use for Variations
- Show Hierarchy (for hierarchical taxonomies)
- Terms Search field (to search among terms)
- Parent filter
- Hide until Parent selected
- Enable range slider? [Enabled|Disabled]
- Slider Step (numeric value)
- More/Less [Enabled|Disabled]
- Show selected [Enabled|Disabled]
Filter Set options
- Where to filter? (Location – any page, where the Filter Set should work)
- What to filter? (WP Query that should be filtered)
- Empty terms [Never hide|Always hide|Hide in the initial Filter only]
- Show count
- Hide empty Filters
- Individual CSS ID or Class of Posts Container
- Search Field (to search among filtered posts)
- «Apply Button» mode
- Apply button label
- Reset button label
- Alternative Location (redirect to results from another page)
- Priority – for pages with two or more Filter Sets
SEO Rules options
- Post type
- Filters combination (Archive page + Filters)
- SEO title
- Meta description
- H1 Title
- SEO Description (SEO text for specific filtering page)
Settings (most important)
- URL prefixes – order and values
- Indexed Filters
- Mobile devices settings
- AJAX settings
- Color scheme
- Use Color Swatches
- Smart scroll
- Layout and behavior customizations
There is *.pot file inside the plugin that allows you to translate it in any language.
You can do it with Loco translate plugin or with Poedit desktop software.
Currently it has full translation in Ukrainian, Czech (thanks to
Tomáš Kapler ), German (thanks to microteq) and in Spanish.
Russian translation was removed from the plugin because of russia’s aggressive war in Ukraine.
Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) support
Field types supported and tested for the moment. See example
INSTALLATION AND CREATING FILTERS
Please watch this video to understand how to install the plugin and create the first filters.
You can find more information in the documentation
The main goal of developing the Filter Everything plugin was to create a professional and ultimate filtering tool for WordPress, which would satisfy the requirements of both – site visitors and site administrators as well as SEO specialists.
That is why when developing the plugin, I researched and took into account the experience of the most popular online stores in the world and implemented it in WordPress. We also talked a lot with the SEO specialists during entire process.
DEVELOPMENT PLANS FOR AUGUST 2023
- XML sitemap for indexed filtering result pages IN PROGRESS
- Minor improvements
NEW IN THE LAST UPDATE v1.7.15 from 01 August 2023
- Dev – Added Spanish translation
- Dev – Tested compatibility with WordPress 6.3
- Bug fixes and improvements
Full changelog you can find here