Jannah has Content Marketing covered with fresh responsive designs, amazing new features, complete 1-click website demos & lifetime free updates.
3 Powerful Reasons to Chose Jannah
- More than a year in development by experienced web design company, TieLabs, the team behind the No 1 Selling News Theme Sahifa
- Real world features like ‘Select & Share’ native GIF Support and Web-based Push Notifications.
- Mobile Navigation for today’s modern devices PLUS powerhouse AJAX Mega Menus built in.
Online Publishing Reimagined for WordPress
Jannah takes a fresh look at the world of desktop publishing in today’s modern age of content marketing and flips it on its head with a stunning design, fresh layout options, modern sharing options and integration of most popular extensions for WordPress for maximum flexibility.
Responsive for Today’s Modern Devices
Of course, Jannah has a fully responsive design that not only adapts to all of today’s modern devices but responds to the most up to date mobile devices for swipeable content.
It also appears to think for you with intelligent menu features that adapt to the user’s device to ensure they have the best, most seamless experience possible while consuming your content.
Fully compatible with the Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) Project, so your content is mobile-optimized content and loads FAST, everywhere.
Jannah has the goods when it comes to SEO too, with Articles and Reviews Schema to support snippet views from longer articles.
Optimized with full support for the super popular Yoast SEO and Rank Math Plugins so you can get more visitors from Google and BING Search, plus HTML SEO support so Search engines can pick up ranking signals from specific HTML elements, as well as SEO Rich Snippet support for add-ons like Reviews, Ratings, and Photos.
High Performance, Blazing Speeds
Did someone say ‘Need for Speed?”
Jannah has taken speed up a notch with several advanced developments behind the scenes to give you truly blazing page load speeds and website performance in general.
- Lazy Load – Means images load when the user requires it.
- Minified Version for JS – works the same as jquery.js but is smaller in size for your production website.
- Minified CSS Resources – removes the spacing, indentation, newlines, and comments.
- Built-in Cache to reduce DB Queries.
- Compatabile with the popular cache plugin WP Super Cache.
The industry best practice forum software for WordPress by the creators of WordPress. This means you can rest assured you can easily setup discussion forums inside your WP site easily.
It’s easy to moderate, fast and clean and is managed from the one central account and features a One-Click install.
Go Dark, or keep it Light and fluffy – Jannah has you covered with easy to update Skins with Light, Dark and everything in between skins ready.
Almost 1,000 Font Options
Nothing to update or install, everything included under the hood.
Who doesn’t love a good GIF meme?
Fundamental to the success of large viral sites today, GIFs play a huge part in consumer content and you need to be able to support it natively, no messing around, no extensions or plugins needed.
Jannah supports GIF images natively for a superb end-user experience.
Go crazy with a custom layout!
Bordered, Fullwidth, Boxed, Masonry or straight up One Column. Layouts are the foundation of how your site is going to look and having a flexible system to move it around and see how it fits with your content is crucial.
Adding hotspots to your content so users can Jump-To a specific point in long-form content is a great way to aid navigation.
Ajax Mega Menus
A really hot menu is key with a large site filled with tons of top notch content. A good menu should entice users to stick around, look at other pages and feel like they know where they are at all times.
With our Ajax powered mega-menus leave no stone unturned with a dynamic range of exciting menu options that are sure to exceed your expectations.
Stand out from the crowd with a beautifully styled, customizable mobile navigation for your new site. Available off-canvas you can modify backgrounds to be Solid Color, Gradients or Images. Set the color and enable/disable Social Icons and the Search Form.
Select and Share
This is a really neat feature we know you are going to love. With Jannah and ‘Select and Share’, the end user is in control of the share function.
All they need to do is highlight the copy or key point they want to Share, and Jannah automatically recognizes this as the Social Media share function with a pop-up model that shows the sharing options you have enabled. Boom!
Build your email distribution list!
Everyone knows that your email list is your most powerful marketing tool in today’s environment, so Jannah has a complete integration with the industry standard tools including MailChimp and Feedburner.
Capture leads, build your list and the world is your oyster!
Parallax Effects & Video Backgrounds
A beautifully constructed Landing Page, Homepage or CTA should engage and motivate into action. A great way to do this is with a live feel – backgrounds that scroll with content or make use of a full page background for dramatic effect.
One Click Import with Demo Content
With over 20 fresh demo builds ready to roll out, and always more being developed, Jannah has a fully featured web design ready for you.
Find a demo that highlights your look and feels the best, then use our One-Click Demo Import feature to get your design setup nice and simple. From there you simply need to update with your own content and customize to your heart’s desire.
Dedicated Advertiser Space
What good is putting all this effort into a top-notch content marketing site, blog or news site without being able to monetize? Nu-uh, not on today’s web baby.
That’s why Jannah is not only optimized for WooCommerce for all of your eCommerce needs, but there are specific pre-defined spaces for Ads!
Reserve spots for partners or affiliates or sell a full page takeover to the highest bidder. With the most common ad block sizes built in all you need to do is copy your AdSense code over and bam! Jannah takes care of the rest.
Unique BuddyPress Design
Take it up a notch with a fully integrated social media community or network built in with a slick BuddyPress Design for that sticky user experience.
Built into the Jannah template so it looks just like the rest of your design, you can even choose to add Notifications into your menu for that real-time social feel that keeps users coming back for more.
20+ Pre-made Demos
Our demos are more than just a skin – with over 20 to chose from each demo is a fully functional website with Pages, Menu structures and Demo Content designed to take the hard workout of establishing your site.
Chose a demo and install with one-click simplicity, update with your own content then sit back and reap the rewards. With styles that include Automotive, Hotels, Pets, School, News, Sports, Video and Fashion we are sure you are going to find something you love.
Unlimited Header Styles
There’s nothing quite like a good Header. Jannah helps bring out the bold in you with complex layouts rooted in graphic design principles. Take your design to the next level with a myriad of different header styles that are limited only by your imagination.
Instagram is one of the most popular social media photo sharing websites today. Being able to integrate your website with your newsfeed of awesome content from Instagram is key to a successful news, blog, magazine or fashion website.
With Jannah’s Instagram widget you can select from different layouts to suit your needs, simply add your handle, select your style and tell Jannah where to place it, no coding required.
Amazing Page Builder
Jannah includes a built-in drag and drop page builder which helps you to customize your design in blocks and the simplicity of drag and drop.
Building unique layouts is definitely a hot design topic of recent years, recognizing this Jannah proudly offers a unique Page Builder built in. With stacks of cool blocks to get you started, you can add the power Ajax Filters and Pagination to your site for the ultimate in speed and user experience.
All from the familiarity of the WordPress Dashboard. How good is that?
Powerful & Easy to Use Theme Options
You are going to LOVE the TieLabs Theme Options panel in Jannah. So comprehensive yet simple to use you maintain full control over your design choices within a simple WordPress environment while making sophisticated changes with the ease of a click.
Styling, Typography, Share Buttons, Sidebars and so much more is all available to tinker with from the power of the Theme Options Panel in Jannah.
Fully prepared for translation to any language using po & mo files, also you can translate the theme easily via the built-in Translation panel.
Jannah is Fully Compatible With the WPML Multilingual Plugin so you can Create Multilingual Websites
Stunning Video Playlists
Building Video Playlists for users is a great way to reduce your Bounce Rate and keep visitors longer. It’s that simple and fully integrated into the backend of Jannah.
Rack em up and offer a beautifully fluid block with a scrolling list that is easy to access, intuitive to use and your users never have to leave your site again.
Animated Weather Widget
A gorgeous feature we are really proud of at TieLabs and unique to Jannah is our real-time Animated Weather Widget. Just like the familiar experience of a mobile experience, let your users set up a location and display real-time weather for the day and week ahead.
Web Push notifications allow your users to opt-in to timely updates from your website. Really give that compelling reason to stick around with Live Notifications! It’s another great feature built into Jannah that is going to have you squealing for me. This is a marketers dream!
Sometimes setting up your required Widgets is just a tedious necessity, which is why we took the tedium out of Jannah for you with a series of ready-to-go custom widgets, which we know are going to tick all of your boxes.
All styled to sit beautifully inside of the design you stipulate.
Select from 12 Social Counters, Social Widgets and Post Lists Widgets to create that irresistible homepage design you have been dreaming of.
- Social Counters – show all important Subscribers, Facebook Fans, Twitter Followers and more with Jannah’s built in Social Counter Widget
- Social Widgets – Subscribers, Instagram, SoundCloud, Flickr, Google+, Dribble, Facebook and much more to complete your digital ecosystem
- Post List Widgets – show Recent content, Most Viewed Content, Popular Posts and more with a specific widget fit for duty.
Advanced Ecommerce with WooCommerce Extended
Whether you need something complex with Smart Filters to help users dig deep into a huge catalog of fashion and accessories, or something simple that looks incredibly elegant on mobile, Jannah has you covered.
Designed and developed with WooCommerce at its heart so you can take full advantage of the complex extended functionality it offers, you can rest assured that every choice you make along the way is going to work perfectly, just as it was intended.
Build your shop with confidence and Jannah by your side.
- Gutenberg Support./li>
- AMP integration
- WooCommerce integration
- bbPress integration
- BuddyPress integration
- Multiple Skins
- Over 20+ demos
- One Click Demo Install
- Over 800+ Google Fonts
- Over 150+ FontFace Fonts
- Unlimited Footer Layouts
- Unlimited Headers Layouts
- Lifetime Free Updates
- Jump-To Content
- Multiple Content Layouts
- Mega Menus
- Amazing Page Builder
- Responsive Design
- 100% RTL Support: Arabic, Hebrew. Persian/Farsi, Urdu
- WPML Multilingual Plugin Compatible
- Built-in Translation Panel
- Animated Weather Widgets
- GIF Support
- Bundled Premium Plugins
- BuddyPress Design
- Instagram Widget
- Stunning Video Playlists
- Web Notifications
- Responsive Google AdSense
- Dark Skin
- Schema SEO Rich Snippet Microdata
- Sticky Navigation Menu
- Supports Multiple page post
- Custom Categories Logo, Colors, and Background
- Sticky Sidebars
- Unlimited sidebar
- Breadcrumb Navigation
- Customizable OFF-canvas Mobile Navigation
- Ajax Live Search
- 45+ Pre-Defined Background Patterns
- Built In Custom Widgets
- Compatible with the most popular Cryptocurrency Plugins
Note: After updating, please Clear your blog cache if you use a plugin cache such as Wp Super Cache and clear the browser’s cache or hard reload the page ( for Win Ctrl+F5 or CMD+Shift+R on Macs), or simply try accessing the page with another browser that hasn’t yet cached the website.
6.3.1 – 2023-08-16
- New: Compatibility with WordPress 6.3.0 - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
6.3.0 – 2023-06-13
- Updated: TieLabs Instagram Feed plugin. - Updated: Arqam Lite plugin. - Added: Xing profile URL in the user profile page. - Added: Field in the Arqam Lite settings page to set the number of Twitter Followers manually. - Fixed: MegaMenu hides after clicking on the next/prev post button. - Fixed: Subtitle won't be saved if the "Only admins can manage the advanced settings in the post edit page" option is active in the theme options page. - Fixed: Missing the content of the [box] shortcode in the excerpt. - Fixed: Best reviews posts order bug in the category page. - And other improvements and minor bug fixes.
6.2.1 – 2023-05-12
- Updated: Jannah Autoloaded Posts Plugin. - Updated: Jannah Speed Optimization plugin. - Updated: Jannah - Extensions Plugin. - And other improvements and minor bug fixes.
6.2.0 – 2023-04-07
- New: Compatibility with WordPress 6.2. - New: Twitter widget that doesn't require API keys. - New: 15 new Arabic Google Web Fonts. - New: 2 new inline article ad spaces. - New: Italian language. - New: Option to set the "theme-color" meta tag to the primary color of the website instead of the header color. - New: Option to set a custom color for the "theme-color" meta tag. - Updated: TieLabs Instagram Feed plugin. - Fix: Duplicated underline appears under the post titles if the "Underline Global text links on hover" is enabled and the "Post title hover style" option is set to "Modern". - Fix: PHP notices with PHP 8.2. - Fix: Social Icons color in the Top nav. - And other improvements and minor bug fixes.
6.1.7 – 2023-03-25
- Improved: RTL Google custom search alignments. - Fix: Custom background of the secondary nav bug. - And other improvements and minor bug fixes
6.1.6 – 2023-03-24
- Updated: Jannah Speed Optimization Plugin 1.2.3 - Updated: Arqam Lite plugin 1.0.11 - Improved: Live Search menu background now takes the same custom color as the container menu. - Fix: bbPress RTL alignment issues. - Fix: Google custom search layout issue on Google Chrome. - Fix: Conflict with the WooCommerce variants drop-down menus while the Minify HTML option is active. - And other improvements and minor bug fixes.
6.1.5 – 2023-02-23
- Updated: Jannah Autoloaded Posts Plugin. - Updated: Taqyeem plugin. - Improvement: Support for the softwarAapplication structure data available in the new version of Taqyeem. - Fix: BuddyPress notifications bug in the header. - Fix: missing space below the search box in the Search masonry layout. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
6.1.4 – 2023-02-21
- Updated: TieLabs Instagram Plugin - Updated: Arqam Lite Plugin - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
6.1.3 – 2023-02-09
- Fixed: Menu widget styling issue. - Fixed: Number of products bug in the WooCommerce block in the TieLabs page builder when the pagination option is active. - Fixed: Related posts above the footer appears twice if the auto-loaded posts feature is active. - Fixed: Total number of followers bug in the social counter widget. - Fixed: Size of the self-hosted video bug in the Post layouts 6 and 7. - Fixed: Sticky elements are not functioning when the Auto Load Posts feature is disabled on a specific article. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
6.1.2 – 2023-01-30
- Improvements and minor bug fixes.
6.1.1 – 2023-01-13
- Improvements and minor bug fixes.
6.1.0 – 2023-01-12
- New: Option to remove the Instagram connection in the Integration section on the theme options page. - New: method to activate licenses to avoid conflicts if you have multiple licenses. - Updated: Jannah Speed Optimization plugin. - Updated: TieLabs Instagram Plugin. - Improved: Comparability with the Ublock extension (Beta). - Improved: Display the shortlink box on posts only. - Improved: Web Stories RTL styles. - Fixed: Self-hosted video width bug. - Fixed: Search bar custom color in the top and main nav. - Fixed: Disallow Images for adblockers option bug with the AutoLoaded posts. - Fixed: Custom color for each menu item is not working if the main nav has custom colors. - Fixed: Mega menu "Posts – 1st Post Highlighted" styling bug. - Fixed: Query bug if the block uses categories and tags at the same time. - Fixed: Conflict with the WPML “Display on Language” option. - Fixed: Duplicate element ID in the single post page (id=”single-post-meta”). - Fixed: The H1 tag is missing from the author pages. - Fixed: "Jump to content" bug with some HTML tags. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
6.0.1 – 2022-12-09
- Added: Support for Google Search on mobiles. - Improved: Contrast color of some sections. - Improved: Google Search results in the RTL version. - Improved: Remove the new additional classic-themes.min.css file added by WordPress from the pages that don't use it. - Fixed: ARIA [role] issue for the main menu. - Fixed: Appearance of the Newsletter section that appears after the post if the page doesn't have a sidebar. - Fixed: Appearance of the search box in the not found pages if the page doesn't have a sidebar. - Fixed: Hide Sidebars option issue that prevents it from working on some pages. - Fixed: Custom block quote styling issue. - Fixed: AMP slider/gallery issue. - Fixed: Number of posts in the mega menu if it contains sub-menu items. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
6.0.0 – 2022-12-05
- New: Compatibility with WordPress 6.x. - New: Compatibility with PHP 8.x (8.0, 8.1, 8.2). - New: Compatibility with bbPress 2.6.x. - New: Compatibility with BuddyPress 10.x. - New: Compatibility with WooCommerce 7.x. - New: signature option in the about widget. - New: Signature option for each author that appears at the end of the post and in the about author widget. - New: One-click copy short link box posts. - New: Options to change the default featured image sizes directly from the theme options page. - New: Custom mobile logo. - New: Option to set a custom title for the post to appear on the single post page. - New: Option to change the views icon to an eye icon instead of the default fire icon. - New: Built-in Most viewed posts in the last 7 days. - New: Add support to post views from the WP Statistics plugin - New: Using CSS custom properties to reduce the size of the custom auto-generated CSS codes. - New: Option in Jannah Optimization plugin to preload the logo. - New: Option in Jannah Optimization plugin to preload the main featured image in the single post page. - New: Option in Jannah Optimization plugin to preload images of the first slider on the homepage. - New: Option in Jannah Optimization plugin to preload icon fonts. - New: Option to lazyLoad Google Adsense Ads (Beta). - New: Option to lazyLoad Youtube Videos. - New: Add support for Lazyloading iframes. - New: Add support for Lazyloading the sections' backgrounds. - New: Add support for Lazyloading the mega menus' backgrounds. - New: Add support for Lazyloading the images in the masonry pages. - New: Patreon Widget. - New: BuyMeACoffee Widget. - New: Floating right and left Ad spaces. - New: Google custom search. - New: Full-width Ad space below the auto-load posts. - New: Ad space below the post title for specific post layouts. - New: 3 new between posts ad spaces. - New: Option to dismiss the Adblocker popup message. - New: Reduce Bounce rate and encourage readers to disable AdBlocker by replacing all Featured Images with placeholder image. - New: Option to delay the appearance of the Adblocker popup message for x seconds. - New: Option to show the Adblocker popup message once for the visitor. - NEW: Option in the about author widget to center the content. - New: Option to set the length of the titles in the posts list widget. - New: Option in the tags widget to set the number of tags. - New: Option to exclude categories by IDs in the categories widget. - New: Circled featured image layout in the posts list widget. - NEW: Author list widget like the authors template page. - NEW: Add Co-Author plugin support for the Custom Author Content widget. - NEW: Add Co-Author plugin support for the Posts by Post’s Author widget. - New: Sticky menu options for the single post page to display the title, share buttons, and next/prev buttons. - New: Popular/last/featured posts menu in the main nav. - New: Mega Menu pagination option. - New: Options to disable the main menu borders. - New: Option to set a custom color for each menu item in the main nav. - New: Options to disable the mega menu settings in the backend. - New: Ascending and descending order options for the Page builder Blocks. - New: Ascending and descending order options for the category pages. - New: Ascending and descending order options for the Check Also section. - New: Ascending and descending order options for the Read Next slider. - New: Ascending and descending order options for the Related posts section. - New: Ascending and descending order options for the Inline Related Posts section. - New: Now you can use categories and tags at the same time in the homepage blocks. - New: Option to query the posts that have been published in the last x days. - New: Option to only shows the trending posts in the Page builder Blocks. - New: Option in the post-edit page to disable the auto-load posts for the current post. - New: Option in the category edit page to disable the auto-load posts for all posts in this category. - New: option to auto-load the most recent posts. - New: option to auto-load random posts. - New: Option to display the sidebar once on mobiles for the autoloaded posts - New: Add support for the favicon in the AMP pages. - New: Option add rel=sponsored to the buttons shortcode. - New: Meta Description tag for the archives. - New: Typography option for the post subtitle. - New: Video structure data. - New: Creating a jump to the Post Contents is now much easier by just choosing the header tag. - NEW: Option to exclude authors by IDs from the authors list page. - New: Option to set a custom title for the Story Highlights section. - New: Compatibility with Twitter API v2.0. - New: Option to disable the LightBox feature. - New: Compatibility with the Google Web Stories plugin. - New: Web stories section, display the stories below the header. - New: Web stories section, display the stories above the footer. - New: Custom layout for the web stories page. - New: Web stories blocks in the page builder with multiple layouts to choose from. - New: A lot of options to customize the Web Stories archive page. - New: Blocks shadow option. - New: Sticky Circle share buttons on the single post page. - New: Options to set a custom color for each widget. - New: Option to change the position of the reading indicator to the top. - New: Option to set the default quote layout. - New: Option to change the quote background and colors. - New: link hovering style option. - New: Option in the category settings page to set a custom color for all posts in this category. - Tweak: Replace http with https for logos. - Tweak: stop loading preload resources on the AMP pages. - Fixed: URLs of the hashtags in the Twitter widget. - Tweak: Removed the extra CSS and Js files of the blocks added by Woocommerce, bbPress, and BuddyPress. - Tweak: Avoid post views increments on revisions/drafts. - Fixed: The login icon is missing if the Gravatar option is disabled. - Fixed: Slideshow shortcode loading height issue. - Fixed: Total followers number in the Arqam widget. - Fixed: Sections with Left Sidebar are not aligned perfectly, - Fixed: Share buttons SSL issue in Jannah extensions plugin. - Fixed: Self-hosted videos width issue in magazine2 layout. - Fixed: Change class widget-ad-image to avoid adblockers - Fixed: Autoload posts bug if the post has multiple pages. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.4.10 – 2021-11-24
- Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.4.9 – 2021-09-28
- Fixed: Bug in the posts list widget. - Fixed: Bug in the RTL dashboard direction while the "English WP Admin" plugin is active.
5.4.8 – 2021-09-15
- Fixed: Bug in the new posts list blocks. - Fixed: Bug in saving the categories in the posts lists widget. - Fixed: Enable/disable the excerpt bug on the homepage. - Fixed: Enable/disable the Read more button bug on the homepage. - Improved: Tables style in the AMP pages. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.4.7 – 2021-08-11
- UPDATED: WordPress 5.8.0 Compatibility. - NEW: Option in the theme options page > Advanced tab to restore the previous widgets settings screens and disables the block editor from managing widgets. - NEW: Add support for the WebP image format for the video's thumbnail auto-download feature. - Fixed: Page builder styling issues. - Fixed: Custom templates options issue in the post add/edit page. - Fixed: Auto-download Vimeo video's thumbnail issue. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.4.6 – 2021-07-18
- Updated: Arqam Lite plugin. - Updated: TieLabs Instagram Plugin. - Improved: Auto disable the description and OG meta if the Rank Math SEO plugin is active. - Fixed: Direction of the next/prev posts arrows in the RTL version. - Fixed: LightBox issue with the JetPack Tiled galleries. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.4.5 – 2021-06-10
- Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.4.4 – 2021-05-30
- Fixes an XSS vulnerability in the Weather widget. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.4.3 – 2021-05-08
- Improvements and minor bug fixes. - Updated: Jannah Optimization plugin.
5.4.2 – 2021-04-20
- Fix: Adblocker detection issue caused by version 5.4.1
5.4.1 – 2021-04-19
- Tweak: New PHP filters and actions. - Improved: the position of the "Sale" badge in the single WooCommerce product page on mobiles. - Fix: Custom Post content font size overrides the font size of the Advertisement title. - Fix: Below Posts ad space overlaps the checkout button in the WooCommerce checkout page. - Fix: The position of the remove product button in the RTL WooCommerce cart page. - Fix: Adblocker detection issue. - Fix: PHP 8.0 Warning notices. - Fix: Custom page templates options issue. - Fix: Disable Font Awesome option bug. - Fix: Optimize CSS delivery option bug while the Jannah AutoLoad posts plugin is active. - Updated: Taqyeem plugin. - Updated: Jannah Optimization plugin. - Updated: Jannah Auto Load Posts plugin - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.4.0 – 2021-02-24
- New: Option to set the speed of the breaking news section in the header. - New: Option to add codes in the head area of the AMP pages. - New: Option to add codes after the opening of the body tag of the AMP pages. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.3.4 – 2021-02-14
- Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.3.3 – 2021-02-10
- Improved: Contact Form 7 fields direction in the RTL version. - Improved: Share buttons size on the AMP pages. - Improved: Rounded style added for more elements. - Improved: Support for custom tags in the logo text mode. - Fixed: Target and Nofollow options bug in the Ad block. - Fixed: JS conflicts with the Ads Pro plugin in the theme options page. - Fixed: Total number of followers bug in the social counter widget. - Fixed: Bug in the Turkish translation files that cause a PHP warning message in the Install plugins page. - Fixed: Bug in the login widget caused by the JetPack plugin. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.3.2 – 2021-01-19
- Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.3.1 – 2021-01-16
- Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.3.0 – 2021-01-14
- New: 114 Google Fonts. - New: Compatibility With PHP 8.0. - New: Styling Support for the new Woocommerce Gutenberg Blocks. - New: White Label custom icon support for the settings page in the admin bar. - New: Support the custom menu of posts and pages on mobile. - Fix: Page builder Loading issue if the website contains more than 1000 categories. - Fix: Gravity Forms issue while the LazyLoad option is active. - Updated: Jannah Optimization plugin. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.2.1 – 2020-12-26
- Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.2.0 – 2020-12-20
- New: New options to hide the above article, above Content, below Content, below article, and below comments Ads on mobiles. - New: Preload the main slider images on the homepage to reduce the LCP. - New: Preload the featured image on the single post page to reduce the LCP. - New: Option for WhatApp added in the social networks. - New: lazyLoad for the iframes. - Improved: Borders color for some elements on Dark skin mode. - Fixed: issue in the mega menu that could cause PHP notices. - Fixed: issue in the font settings that could cause PHP notices. - Fixed: Theme settings icon in the AMP pages. - Updated: Jannah Speed Optimization plugin to version 1.0.7. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.1.1 – 2020-12-10
- New: Option in the About widget to set an ALT text for the image. - UPDATED: WordPress 5.6.0 Compatibility. - Improved: Tables styling. - Improved: The Sticky logo in the Light/Dark modes. - Improved: Auto loaded posts padding. - Fix: In-posts links in the dark skin mode. - Fix: Loading icon bug on Firefox on Android. - Fix: Main nav styling bug. - Fix: The background of Post layout 8 in the dark skin mode. - Fix: Icon Picker backend bug. - Updated: Jannah Auto Load Posts plugin to version 1.1.1. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.1.0 – 2020-12-05
- New: 3 new inline article ad spaces. - Improved: Post content padding on mobiles. - Fix: Loading icon bug on Firefox on Android. - Fix: Main nav styling bug. - Updated: TieLabs Instagram Plugin to version 1.0.2. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.0.9 – 2020-11-21
- Updated: Arqam Lite plugin to version 1.0.8. - Updated: Jannah - Extensions Plugin to version 1.0.13 - Updated: Jannah Autoload Posts plugin to version 1.1.0. - Updated: TieLabs Instagram Plugin to version 1.0.1. - Tweak: Replaced bp_before_xprofile_cover_image_settings_parse_args filter with the new bp_before_members_cover_image_settings_parse_args filter. - Fix: Links color in the post content area. - Fix: Grid Slider width on mobiles. - Fix: Tabs height bug on Firefox on Android. - Fix: Styling bug in the Instagram widget. - Fix: Adblocker detection issue. - New: Option to auto load posts by tags. - Fix: Duplicated auto loaded posts bug. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.0.8 – 2020-11-14
- Improved: Tiktok items width on mobiles. - Improved: Co-Authors Plus plugin in the AMP pages. - Tweak: Add LightBox support for the WebP images. - Tweak: Removed pingback link meta from the header.php file. - Tweak: Rounded style added for more elements. - Fix: Adsense Ads height on mobiles. - Fix: Bug in the "Extend the background of the first section to cover the Header" option. - Fix: Color of the links in the post content area in the dark mode. - Fix: Primary button shortcode margins. - Fix: Styling issues on Firefox on Android. - Fix: Taqyeem hearts icons bug. - Fix: Custom content block conflict with the Elementor plugin. - Fix: Compact comments bug while the comments are closed. - Updated: Jannah Autoload Posts plugin. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.0.7 – 2020-09-13
- Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.0.6 – 2020-09-13
- Fix: Review score position in the grid sliders. - Fix: RTL widget paginations arrows direction. - Fix: The width of the slider changes after loading the slider. - Fix: The featured image width in the default Taqyeem widgets. - Fix: Icon picker modal location on the RTL websites. - Fix: Logo size bug. - Fix: AdBlocker Detector issue on some browsers. - Fix: Number translations issue in the Ajax loaded content. - Fix: Logo size issue in the Sticky menu if the retina version is not set. - Fix: Inline related posts issue. - Fix: Size of the audio and video player in the AMP pages. - Fix: Pagination arrows issue in the German translation. - Fix: Auto Load Type option bug in the new Auto Load Posts feature. - Tweak: New beta method to reduce the CLS caused by Google Ads. - Tweak: New Method to generate the Critical CSS code to avoid conflicts with CDN services. - Tweak: Hide the Instagram notice above the footer if the feature is active but the new plugin is not installed. - Tweak: Nofollow rel. added to the share buttons. - Tweak: Rounded style added for more elements. - Tweak: New PHP filter to disable the theme-color meta. - Tweak: New PHP filter to modify the preload meta for fonts. - Tweak: New PHP filter to modify the preload meta for logos. - Tweak: New PHP filter to modify the preload DNS-prefetch meta. - updated: Jannah Optimization plugin. - Updated: Jannah AutoLoad Next Posts plugin.
5.0.5 – 2020-09-03
- Fix: Logo size bug. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.0.4 – 2020-09-02
- Added: 4 New Languages, Hungarian (Magyar), Portuguese (Português), German (Deutsch), Argentina (Español de Argentina). - Updated: Arabic, Persian, Turkish, French, and Portuguese languages. - Improved: The rounded style for more elements. - Fix: Logo size issue on Chrome. - Fix: Empty space below the header in Post Layout 8. - Fix: Facebook Messenger share bug on the desktop. - Fix: Co-authors plus - Guests avatar bug in the posts list widget. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.0.3 – 2020-08-31
- Updated: Jannah AutoLoad Posts plugin. - Improved: The rounded style for some elements. - Fix: Block Load more button bug. - Fix: Missing the Dashboard link in the Admin Bar. - Fix: Live Search on mobiles bug. - Fix: Search form styling issue on some Android devices. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.0.2 – 2020-08-30
- Improved: Steam brand color. - Improved: Added custom CSS classes to the logo images. - Fix; Bug in the TGMPA plugin that prevents installing the bundled plugins on some servers. - Fix: Media Overlay option bug in the Posts List widget. - Fix: Site header issue if the visitor uses an Adblocker. - Fix: Responsive videos in the homepage and archives. - Fix: Incorrect logo size bug. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.0.1 – 2020-08-30
- Improvements and minor bug fixes.
5.0.0 – 2020-08-29
- New: Auto Load next posts. - New: Front-end Day/Night mode switcher. - New: Options to set custom logo for the Day/Night mode. - New: Night mode option for the theme options page. - New: Rounded Blocks Layout. - New: 3 Ajax Pagination styles for the Posts List Widget. - New: Next and Prev Ajax pagination for blocks - New: Column layout for Post meta in the single post page. - New: Sticky floating share buttons. - New: Option to display the share buttons on the right side. - New: Pill share buttons style. - New: Skew share buttons style. - New: circle share buttons style. - New: Facebook Messenger share button. - New: Line Share Button. - New: Option to display the share buttons on the standard pages. - New: Inline related posts. - New: Option to disable the inline related posts on mobiles. - New: Custom Background option for blocks - New: Option to show the total followers number in the social counters widget. - New: Snapchat widget. - New: Font Awesome 5.0. - New: Option to disable the Font Awesome if you don't use it. - New: New TikTok Widget. - New: New TikTok section above the footer. - New: New Instagram plugin. - New: One-click to connect your Instagram account, no need to enter a manual API key. - New: Now you can show up to 18 images in the Instagram widget. - New: 2 styles for the Instagram feed section above the footer. - New: Modern colorful design for the Instagram widget. - New: Now the visitors can show the weather in their location. - New: Option to set an image as a background for the Weather widget. - New: Option to set a gradient background for the Weather widget. - New: Option to stretch the header. - New: Header Layout #4. - New: Option to set the logo full-width. - New: Option to set a gradient background for the Header. - New: Option to set a gradient background for the Main Navigation. - New: Option to use icons instead of text in the tabs widget titles. - New: Auto download and assign Youtube/Vimeo video's thumbnail as a featured image. - New: White Label, Option to change the Theme Name in the dashboard. - New: White Label - Option to change the Theme Logo on the theme options page. - New: White Label - Option to change the theme icon in the dashboard. - New: White Label - Option to disable Help Links the theme options page. - New: White Label - Option to disable Knowledge Base Beacon in the theme options page. - New: Option to allow the advanced settings in the post edit page for the admins only. - New: 3 block-head styles. - New: Compact comments section. - New: Option to set a custom title for the compact comments section. - New: Option to set a default featured image for posts. - New: Left position image style for the posts list widget. - New: Option to set custom posts order for categories. - New: Account name in the BuddyPress profile page. - New: Option to display the Last Updated date in the single post page - New: Option to disable all ads on a specific post or page. - New: Option to set stretched sections. - New: PHP 7.4 support. - New: Option to set the width and Height of images Ads to reduce CLS. - New: If there is no primary category use the Yoast SEO primary category if the post has one. - New: Steam Social account option. - New: TikTok Social account option. - New: Option to add text beside the login icon in the header. - New: Option to change the color of the footer widget head. - New: Add media button is now available in the custom content block editor. - New: Option to set typography of the comments section. - New: Primary site color option in the buttons shortcode. - New: Option to change the main color of the widget titles. - New: style for the tags below the post. - New: bbPress The Options page supports the custom panel support. - New: Option to disable featured image on pages. - New: Below comments ad space. - New: Option to set a global custom width for the sidebar column. - New: Option to set the featured image crop position of the sliders. - New: Option to set the featured image crop position for a specific slider in the page builder. - New: Option to show the Breadcrumbs on the pages built by the page builder. - New: Option to set custom text for the read-more button in blocks. - New: Option to set custom text for the read-more button in archive pages. - New: Option to disable the read-more button on the archive pages. - New: Option to disable post excerpts on the archive pages. - New: Typography option to set letter spacing. - New: Typography options for the 404-page texts. - New: Option to set a title for sliders in the page builder. - New: Option to display the sidebar above the content on mobiles. - New: Option to set the location of the search form in the mobile menu. - New: Option to set the location of the mobile menu, right or left. - New: Option to set the logo width size on mobile. - New: Modern mobile search form design - New: Mobile Header Design. - New: Option to set gradient background for the mobile header - New: 7 new icon options for the mobile menu icon. - New: Option to show the cart icon in the mobile header. - New: Option to show the search icon in the mobile header. - New: Option to show the BuddyPress notifications icon in the mobile header. - New: Option to show light/dark switcher icon in the mobile header. - New: Option to show mobile header icons in a separate row. - New: Live search on mobile. - New: AMP option to hide the post's author name. - New: AMP option to hide the post's date. - New: AMP menu. - New: Option to set the Amp menu position. - New: Option to set the AMP menu skin, Dark/Light. - New: Option to display an image on the 404-page. - New: Option to enable/disable the search form in the 404-page. - New: Option to enable/disable the menu the 404-page. - New: Option in the Translation panel to translate numbers. - New: Search form in the search results page. - New: Option to inline the custom CSS code of the page builder/ - New: Small custom font icon contains all the icons used by the theme, now you can disable the Font Awesome completely if you want. - New: Smaller JS files. - New: Support native Images LazyLoad. - New: easy-to-use icons selector modal without pagination. - New: Co-authors plus plugin, Show the custom uploaded avatar of the guests users. - New: Option to et custom padding for sections in the page builder. - New: GitHub, SoundCloud, Medium, Twitch, Snapchat, Steam and TikTok for authors. - Updated: Youtube icon. - Updated: Facebook icon. - Updated: Facebook brand colors. - Improved: Go to top button. - Improved: Weather Widget Style. - Improved: Sub-menus styles and spacing. - Improved: Spaces between the grids in the Grid sliders. - Improved: Admin page loading time. - Improved: Search form style in the Header Layout #3. - Improved: iOS input fields. - Improved: Organized typography section. - Improved: Social Counter styles. - Improved: Reading time method. - Improved: Lightbox WebP support. - Improved: Update bundled plugins notice only appear when the plugin is active. - Improved: Load slick slider JS file when it needed only. - Improved: Buttons styles - Improved: Post show more button on mobile. - Improved: 404-page style - Improved: Ajax requests speed. - Improved: Live search design. - Improved: Login popup design. - Fixed: duplicated // in the header search. - Fixed: Video playlist issue when the video title contains emojis. - Fixed: SSL import demos issue - Fixed: Title issue in the slider if it contains HTML tags. - Fixed: Sticky logo bug. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes.
Special Thanks to our talented friend Mahmoud Baghagho Who designed the Early concept and PSD files of the Main Demo.