You can add a cPanel email account to your Android mobile using the built-in email application. You don't need to use any external applications from Google Play.
1. Open your Android mobile, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to the top. Find the icon Settings and open it.
2. Scroll down to the section Account and touch it.
3. Touch + Add account .
4. Now tap on the option Personal IMAP.
5. In the section "Add your email address" , enter your full email address such as [email protected] . Then tap Forward and enter your password. Tap the button again Forward .
6. Take a look at Server Settings in Entrance e Outgoing mail server settings. If everything looks good, tap Forward .
7. Under option account , you can select Email synchronization frequency and some other options. Select it according to your needs and press Forward .
8. Under Your name, enter your name and press Forward .
Congratulations! Now, whenever you receive an email, you will be notified. You can see a list of email accounts from your Android in Settings >> Accounts.
Check out our other Android tutorials on how to manually read / check emails or compose and send a new message.