INFORMATION EX ART. 13 DLGS 196/2003
We inform you that, pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 "Code regarding the protection of personal data", the data you provide will be processed, in compliance with the aforementioned legislation, by the undersigned Company Microchip Snc (hereinafter "MICROchip").
1. Data source The personal data processed by MICROchip, are directly conferred by you in order to allow the undersigned Company to correctly process your request for information.
2. Purpose of data processing The data you provide will be processed by MICROchip, in order to correctly process your request for information and / or for the correct performance of any pre-contractual negotiations. On the basis of the optional and specific consents you have provided, your data may be processed by MICROchip and by the companies of its corporate structure (belonging to the TECO J62, J63 and M70 product categories regarding IT products and services and business consultancy) for direct marketing purposes, promotion of events and services, statistical analysis and customer satisfaction analysis.
3. Processing methods The data processing will be carried out in a lawful and correct manner and in any case in compliance with the aforementioned legislation, taking into account the "Guidelines on promotional activities and the fight against spam" of 4 July 2013 (published in the Official Journal n. 174 of 26 July 2013 and in www.garanteprivacy.it, web doc. n. 2542348). The treatments will take place using suitable tools to guarantee their security and confidentiality and may be carried out through the use of adequately protected electronic tools or in paper form.
The treatment will be carried out by our agents and managers (internal and external). List of managers can be known by interested parties who have a legitimate right through the methods listed below. The data collected will be stored in electronic and / or paper archives present at the Company's registered office, at its operational offices.
The retention of the personal data you have provided will take place in a form that allows the identification of the data subject for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
4. Nature of the provision of data and consequence of any refusal to respond To allow the undersigned Company to correctly process your request for information and / or manage pre-contractual negotiations, it is necessary to provide the requested data. Failure to provide them makes it impossible to continue any type of relationship.
5. Categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated Your personal data will be treated with the utmost confidentiality by the Managers and in charge MICROchip and other service companies that operate as its Data Processors for the purposes indicated above. The data you provide may be communicated and transferred in Italy and abroad, within the EU, only for the purposes stated in this information.
With your express and optional consent, your details may be communicated to companies belonging to the corporate structure of MICROchip Snc (belonging to the product categories ATECO J62, J63 and M70 regarding IT products and services and business consultancy) to follow up your request in the best and complete way possible for us.
6. Rights of the interested party Finally, we inform you that article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 grants you, as an interested party, specific rights: a) to know the existence of data processing that may concern him; b) obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and the communication in an intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the treatment is based; c) obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; d) obtain the updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of data; e) object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection. In relation to the aforementioned processing of personal data, you can exercise your rights, and obtain an updated list of the subjects to whom the data are communicated, by writing to the following address: [email protected]
7. Data Controller The data controller of the personal data referred to in this information is MICROchip Snc., With registered office in vico closed Pittamuli 8r, 16121 Genova (GE), CF and VAT number 01381080991
Information on third party cookies
|Google (Analytics)||Google information|
|Google (Youtube)||Google information|